Sunday 7 April 2013

Crafts and Crafting: DIY Magnetic Poetry Kit

In honour of NPM, I made a magnetic poetry kit out of SFX and Total Film magazines. It's unusual because I used both words and phrases (including "Galdalf the Grey").


This is a great way to celebrate National Poetry Month because it's cheap (a roll of sticky backed magnets cost me £8) and is a way to stash bust too.

The tin that I put them in came with my Marvel Superheroes Easter egg. It's the perfect size to stick in my work bag and I can use the back of either the lid or the back of the tin (or both) to create poems on.


I had so much fun making this that I picked up a Super Mario Brothers Easter egg (on sale!) for the tiny "lunch box" that came with it and I'm in the process of making another geekalicious poetry kit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment